LOOKBOOK SHOOT: SEASON 1
Cuts are clean and simple with an archetypal twist. Colours are earth inspired with hues of khaki, cream, smoke, navy, and sand. Artfully oversized silhouettes, figure hugging sheaths, brilliant beading, and an aura of cool confidence. There’s something for everybody.
- Classic Mackintosh raincoats reinvented in lustrous European leathers.
- Staple tracksuits and skirts updated in textural suede.
- Vests lovingly constructed from swanky Saville Row wool.
- Antiquated velvet capes transformed for the inner city.
- Suit jackets reworked to be luxuriously loose.
- Sheer tank tops finely embroidered with lavish haberdashery.